Hot Lemon Water
How to Make Hot Lemon Water
- A cup full of warm water
- First of all, cut the lemons in half. Then, using either your hands or a juicer, squeeze the lemons.
- Fill a cup with warm water.
- Squeeze half a lemon into the warm water. Then, Drink.
Lemon Water Nutrition
- Water: 44.3 g
- Calories: 10.6
- Folate: 9.6 micrograms (McG)
- Protein: 0.168 grams
- Carbohydrates: 3.31 g
- Fat: 0.115 g
- Potassium: 49.4 mg
- Vitamin C: 18.6 mg
- Vitamin B-1: 0.01 mg
- Vitamin B-2: 0.01 mg
- Vitamin B-5: 0.06 mg
- Vitamin B6: 0.022 mg
- Sugar: 1.21 mg
Hot Lemon Water Benefits
- Drinking warm lemon water slows down the decline of your muscle tissue and helps improve your movement.
- Drinking hot lemon water is beneficial for your health as it aids in digestion and improves your overall gut health. A healthy gut means you’ll have less swelling and gas.
- Drinking warm water is a great way to start your day. Its soothing citrus aroma stimulates and calms your mind and body. Vitamin C in lemon water is an antioxidant that neutralizes harmful free radicals in the body and helps strengthen the immune system. Also, it can help protect against various infections, illnesses, and diseases.
- The acid in warm lemon water boosts your digestion. As you get older, your stomach acid levels start to decrease. Adding warm lemon water to your daily schedule gives your stomach extra lift which helps to ease normal stomach-related problems like constipation. Lemon also contains fiber like pectin, which additionally regulates the structure of your stomach.
- Drinking warm lemon water daily keeps you well hydrated. Lemons contain electrolytes, including potassium, magnesium and calcium, which can help hydrate the body and prevent dehydration. It plays an especially important role after exercise, when the body loses fluids and electrolytes through sweat.
- Drinking warm lemon water every day can enliven your digestion. Well working digestion helps you keep extra weight off. Drinking warm lemon water every day can help you avoid eating too much because you will feel full. Drink a mug of warm lemon water to help your digestion and get rid of unwanted bad breath.
- Lemon contains vitamin C which is known to fight free radicals that damage your skin and body. Drinking warm lemon water boosts your vitamin C levels so that your skin is wrinkle-free and healthy.
- Vitamin C in lemon water is an important nutrient for skin health, as it helps protect against oxidative stress and UV damage. It can also help stimulate the production of collagen, which plays a significant role in maintaining skin elasticity and fighting signs of aging.
Lemon Water Benefits
Support Skin Health
Help You Lose Weight
Prevent Kidney Stones
Support Your Heart Healthy
Hot Lemon Water Side Effects
- Drinking too much lemon water may cause the erosion of tooth enamel and irritating mouth sores. Lemon is loaded with citric acid which may cause heartburn in some people.
- Consuming large amounts of lemons can cause digestive problems and upset the delicate balance of minerals in the body, leading to dehydration and other health problems.
- Lemon water can increase the production of stomach acid, which can lead to acid reflux in some people, especially those with pre-existing digestive problems.
One thought on “Hot Lemon Water Benefits & Its Nutrition, Side Effects”
I enjoyed reading your piece and it provided me with a lot of value.