Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar, a vinegar made from apple juice by fermentation and used in salad dressings, food preservatives, marinades and chutneys. It is made by pressing apples and extracting the juice from them. This vinegar is made from crushed apples, yeast, and sugar. Apple Cider Vinegar is the most popular vinegar. This type of vinegar is made by combining apples with yeast. Apple cider vinegar is a completely natural product, made from apples.
Apple cider vinegar contains antioxidants and minerals. Apple cider vinegar contains small amount of beneficial minerals such as potassium, iron, manganese, calcium, sodium, sulphur, phosphorus, copper etc. This vinegar contains 5-6 percent acetic acid. It is good for the body. Apple cider vinegar also contain nutrients such as vitamin B, vitamin C.
Apple cider vinegar is a popular remedy for many ailments. Many people use it regularly for several health problems like heart disease, cancer, weight gain, weight control, skin health, tooth health, reduce belly fat, managing diabetes, support gut health, benefits for stomach, high cholesterol etc.
Apple cider vinegar also has some disadvantages such as: never inhale apple cider vinegar if you have respiratory problems. It can damage the lungs. It may cause throat and skin problems.
How to make apple cider vinegar
- Wash the apples well, wipe them with a cloth and cut them into small pieces. Wash a clean glass jar and dry it in the sun.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of sugar in 1 cup of water and pour into the jar. Whisk until it dissolves. Place the apple slices in the jar. Do not fill the jar at all. Keep adding water until the apple pieces are completely submerged.
- Apple jar cover the jar with cotton cloth. Leave the jar in a dark place for about 3-4 weeks. Stir it occasionally and make sure the apple pieces are completely submerged.
- After three weeks strain with thin cotton cloth. Leave it in the glass jar for another couple of weeks and then use the organic apple cider vinegar.
How to drink apple cider vinegar
Vinegar should never be considered directly without mixing it with water. A spoonful of apple cider mixed with a glass of water half an hour before meals keeps blood sugar under control. Mix 1/2 tablespoon (5-10 ml) of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water and drink it.
Consuming too much vinegar can irritate the throat and erode tooth enamel. It is the best to start with a small amount and gradually increase to a maximum of 2 tablespoons (30) ml of water per day depending on your personal tolerance. If you have a sore throat or tonsil problem, drinking apple cider vinegar mixed with a cup of warm water before going to bed at night is beneficial.
How to drink apple cider vinegar in the morning
Many people recommend drinking apple cider vinegar in the morning when you wake up before eating or drinking anything. To lose weight, add two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar to a liter of water, and drink it every few hours. Apple cider vinegar is best consumed in the morning or just before meals. Because when consumed before a meal, vinegar drinks can help you feel full faster, which can help with weight loss.
Many people who have benefited from apple cider vinegar recommend taking 1-2 tablespoons daily with drinks or meals. Add two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar to a glass of hot water and a drop of honey to enhance the flavor. Drink this drink every morning on an empty stomach. It has good skin. Some people believe that drinking apple cider vinegar in the morning helps in weight loss.
Apple cider vinegar uses
Apple cider vinegar is high in healthful substances. It can be used to skin, hair, as well as for cooking and more. Apple cider vinegar is best used for cleaning, washing hair, and improving food preservation. Apple cider vinegar is a natural fit for salads and marinades as well as canning and pickling.
It is used in cooking for dressings, sauces and marinades and as a home remedy for several health aliments. In cooking, it can complement a wide variety of dishes, from coleslaw and casseroles to sherbets.
Apple cider vinegar also features in many beauty products such as shampoos and toners and is a generally safe ingredient.↗️
The Environmental Working Group rates apple cider vinegar in beauty products as a less hazardous and cleaning ingredients.↗️
You can dilute vinegar with water (1:1 ratio). Baking soda, which is a common natural cleaning item: mixing baking soda and vinegar will impair the bacteria killing properties of the vinegar.↗️
Moreover, you can use vinegar diluted with water, to remove stains from clothes, to clean sticky scissors, to clean kitchen tiles and to clean kitchen furniture.
Is apple cider vinegar good for you
Apple cider vinegar beneficial for health. Apple cider vinegar can help reduce inflammation in the body and make allergy attacks more manageable. Apple cider vinegar reduces mucus production, a common side effects of airborne allergies. It is a natural astringent, apple cider vinegar soothes the pain and speeds up the healing process.
One study found that apple cider vinegar may help inhibit the growth of E.coli (the main bacteria that causes UTIs), but those results were preliminary.
Apple cider vinegar is a popular natural remedy for acid reflux and heartburn because apple cider vinegar contains acetic acid. Also, the acetic acid in apple cider vinegar helps reduce itching and inflammation. Since vinegar has anti-fungal properties, a daily foot soak in a vinegar foot bath can help fight fungal infections like athlete’s foot. It also has many benefits, including fighting odor-causing bacteria and fungi.
In a study published in January 2016 in the Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, vinegar demonstrated an anti-inflammatory effect on mice that were chemically induced to show ulcerative colitis like symptoms.
For the study, researchers gave mice apple cider vinegar mixed with drinking water. One mouth later, the scientists found that vinegar reduced Inflammation in the colon and suppressed proteins that trigger the immune systems inflammatory response.↗️
Apple cider vinegar often contains yeast and bacteria that act as probiotics. In 2018, researchers found that probiotics have an immune boosting quality that effectively fights respiratory infections like influenza and the common cold. Apple cider vinegar acts as a natural remedy, which helps to heal mouth ulcers. Also its acidic nature fights the bacteria that cause canker sores. Apple cider vinegar is considered a popular home remedy for treating diverticulitis.
Apple cider vinegar has many benefits to help manage pain from endometriosis. It is high in acetic acid, which helps your body absorb important minerals from the food you eat and removes toxins from the body more efficiently. The rich amount of essential nutrients present in apple cider vinegar reduces the symptoms associated with sinusitis. Apple cider vinegar helps to balance pH and clear excess mucus that accumulates in the cavity. Apple cider vinegar can also help treat thyroid disorders.
Apple cider vinegar has antimicrobial properties, which in addition to its ability to fight chronic yeast infections, can also combat the fungus that can cause ear infections. Apple cider vinegar is good for treating water retention. As it is a good source of potassium, it helps in reducing the amount of sodium, which is responsible for water retention and related ailments.
The acid in apple cider vinegar helps release iron from the food you eat, so it can be used throughout the body. This is important because iron is a key component of hemoglobin and myoglobin. Both hemoglobin and myoglobin are responsible for carrying oxygen to cells throughout the body.↗️
Apple cider vinegar is good for PCOS because its regular intake improves hormone levels, improves insulin sensitivity, helps your system move more glucose out the bloodstream and into your cells. Apple cider vinegar can help relieve itching or irritation caused by psoriasis due to its natural antiseptic properties.
Apple cider vinegar benefits for men
- Apple cider vinegar is very beneficial for men. Erectile dysfunction is defined as the inability to obtain or maintain an erection firm enough for sex. There have been no studies showing that apple cider vinegar can treat erectile dysfunction. However, men with type 2 diabetes and overweight are more likely to develop erectile dysfunction. Apple cider vinegar can help control type 2 diabetes, as well as weight.
- The malic acid found in apple cider vinegar helps to nourish and strengthen sperm quality. Also, apple cider vinegar nourishes the prostate gland and helps with sperm count, sperm morphology and sperm motility.↗️
- There is some evidence that apple cider vinegar may also help lower cholesterol, and high cholesterol is associated with erectile dysfunction.
- 2009 study found that apple cider vinegar may help obese people lose weight. Acetic acid (AcOH), a major component of vinegar, daily consumption of vinegar may be effective in preventing metabolic syndrome by reducing obesity.
- Animal studies shown that vinegar significantly increases serum testosterone, improves sperm parameters, and reduces germ cell apoptosis. This study reported that apple cider vinegar had a beneficial effect on the fertility index of male rats in an in vivo model of non alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD).↗️
- The acetic acid in apple cider vinegar creates a healthy environment in your digestive system that will encourage your gut Flora and can help increase stomach acid levels to aid digestion.
- Apple cider vinegar taken before meals will help break down protein into amino acids. Apart from making growth hormone, it also plays a role in making the amino acid tryptophan. This is important because tryptophan plays an important role in the release of serotonin, a neurotransmitter found in the brain. Serotonin is one of our feel good neurotransmitters. Serotonin improves mood and helps us feel relaxed, both of which are crucial for combating symptoms of anxiety and depression.↗️
- Apple cider vinegar is especially beneficial for diarrhea problems as it is able to kill bacteria. Mixing one-two teaspoons of vinegar in a glass of warm water will help. It is also used in the treatment of other intestinal disorders including constipation and diarrhea.
Apple cider vinegar benefits for women
- Apple cider vinegar helps control blood clotting and is rich in both potassium and calcium, which helps prevent leg cramps and reduces cramping in the uterine muscles.
- Apple cider vinegar can lower your pH and acidify the body. One the symptoms of being too alkaline is cramping, so apple cider vinegar can help to reduce alkalinity and pH as it acidifies the body.
- Apple cider vinegar contains potassium, which is effective as a treatment for migraines, a symptom that many women experience around that time of the month meaning during or just before their period.
- Whether pasteurized or unpasteurized, no harm or other complications have yet been reported or linked to its use during pregnancy. Apple cider vinegar can help with certain symptoms or aspects of pregnancy in particular. Note that unpasteurized apple cider vinegar is considered the safest to use.↗️
- If the level of testosterone hormone increases in women, that women is prone to infertility. But apple cider vinegar can help balance hormones and lower testosterone levels in women.
- Apple cider vinegar kills bacteria and ensures healthy oral hygiene. Apple cider vinegar can also provide relief to those who suffer from acid reflux, indigestion, nausea and heartburn.
- A woman’s vagina is at its healthiest when it has a pH level of 4 to 5. However, a NY change from this range can disrupt the system and lead to infertility problems. Apple cider vinegar is a powerful antibiotic that is natural and organic. It can help balance vagina, which is very important if you are planning to conceive.↗️
- Candidiasis is a condition that affects the cervical mucus in women. Women with candidiasis can experience blocked fallopian tubes, polyps, post and premenstrual syndrome, endometriosis and infertility. Apple cider vinegar can help treat candidiasis.↗️
Apple cider vinegar benefits
Apple cider vinegar weight loss
Apple cider vinegar can help weight loss. It is very effective in weight control. if apple cider vinegar can be included in daily diet, it can be easily brought under control of weight. Apple cider vinegar is said to detoxify, which can help you lose weight. Apple cider vinegar may contribute to weight loss by promoting satiety.
Apple cider vinegar can induce dietary changes that provide beneficial effects on managing body weight and serum metabolic profiles in overweight or obese individuals.↗️
Eating 2 spoons of apple cider vinegar every day reduces weight. Its main ingredient is acetic acid, which helps in weight loss. Drinking this drink half an hour after eating can be more beneficial for weight loss. This drink increases the metabolic rate. As a result, digestion is better and you can rely on this method to lose body fat quickly. But it is better to consult a doctor before consuming vinegar.
Several studies have shown that apple cider vinegar reduces the rise in glucose after a meal. With less rise in glucose, the body doesn’t have to make as much insulin as it used to. Due to less insulin, the body breaks down more fat, which can lead to weight loss. Apple cider vinegar also improve insulin sensitivity, so you’re less likely to store fat deep in your belly.↗️
Apple cider vinegar good for your liver
After application of apple cider vinegar, significantly reductions in liver transaminases (ALT and AST) as well as total and direct bilirubin levels were observed, suggesting that apple cider vinegar may play an important role in preventing liver hepatotoxicity.↗️
Apple cider vinegar is touted as a proven natural remedy for fatty liver, which improves the overall health of the liver. This is because apple ACV’s incredible detoxification actions work to flush out harmful toxins from the liver that interfere with its normal function.
To eliminate kidney problems
If the acid balance in the stomach is not right, kidney stone problems occur. In this case, apple cider vinegar is an important ingredient. Because it helps in proper digestion of food by maintaining acid balance in the body and eliminates kidneys problems.
Apple cider vinegar also has important functions, including reducing the pain caused by kidney stones and helping to heal wounds in the kidneys, helping to flush out toxins and various waste products from the body. In animal studies, apple cider vinegar has been shown to lower blood pressure, which may reduce the risk of kidney problems.
The phosphoric acid, acetic, and citric acids in apple cider vinegar significantly help break down the hard tissues that from kidney stones. Apple cider vinegar’s alkalizing effect aids in the digestive process and triggers the production of more hydrochloric acid, thereby preventing the formation of new kidney stones.
May help manage diabetes
Apple cider vinegar is beneficial for diabetes. Diabetes is a chronic disease that affects the body’s ability to control blood glucose. High blood sugar levels are mainly due to inability to produce insulin or insulin sensitivity. A spoonful of apple cider vinegar mixed with a glass of water half an hour before meals keeps blood sugar under control, which acts as a remedy for diabetes. The acetic acid in vinegar blocks the enzymes that help you digest starch.
In normal mice fed vinegar, a significant decrease in low density lipoprotein cholesterol (LDL- C) and a significant increase in high density lipoprotein cholesterol (HDL- C) levels were observed. Apple cider vinegar reduces serum triglyceride, LDL-C and increases serum HDL-C improves serum lipid profile in normal and diabetic rats and may be of great value in the management of complications.↗️
People with type 2 diabetes cannot make enough insulin, and people with type 1 can’t make it at all, failing to regulate sugar levels. For a long time, people with type 2 diabetes have been advised to eat a diet rich in the right carbohydrates because it can help raise blood sugar levels. However, one study found that consuming just 20 grams of apple cider vinegar improved insulin sensitivity in people with insulin resistance.↗️
May lower blood sugar levels, blood pressure and cholesterol
High blood sugar is mainly due to inability to produce insulin or insulin resistance. However, consuming apple cider vinegar in moderation can lower blood sugar levels.
A study from Arizona State University found that people who drank apple cider vinegar before consuming a sugary meal had lower blood sugar levels. Scientists think its anti-glycemic effect is the key.
Apple cider vinegar helps regulate renin, a hormone production by your kidneys that causes blood vessels to narrow and dilate. Blood Pressure rises when blood vessels narrow. Apple cider vinegar keeps it relaxed and keeps blood pressure in check. Apple cider vinegar can play a very important role in controlling cholesterol, triglycerides levels and blood pressure.
May improve heart health
Apple cider vinegar starts lowering bad cholesterol levels in the blood and increases good cholesterol levels. As a result, blood pressure and triglycerides also come under control and helps fight heart attacks and strokes. And this naturally reduce the risk of any kind of heart damage.
In animal studies, apple cider vinegar has been shown to lower blood pressure, which may reduce the risk of kidney problems and heart disease. An observational study from Harvard found that women who ate salad dressing with vinegar had a reduced risk of heart disease.
“In the limited evidence we have, apple cider vinegar may help improve your cholesterol lipids, says medical doctor and endocrinologist, Jaywant Rangi. “Cholesterol is a risk factor for heart disease so once you improve it, it can improve diabetes control and improve weight loss. All of which are positive for heart health.”↗️
Apple cider vinegar cancer
Apple cider vinegar woks to reduce the risk of esophageal cancer. Regular consumption of antioxidant rich foods and colorful fruits and vegetables can reduce the risk of cancer.
One study involved a test tube containing rat and human stomach cancer cells from trusted sources. Studies have shown that acetic acid (the main active ingredient in apple cider vinegar) effectively kills cancer. The authors suggest that there are may potential for treating some gastric cancers.↗️
Addressing the link between apple cider vinegar and ovarian cancer, Dr. Vasilev says there isn’t enough research to support any cancer fighting claims behind apple cider vinegar.
According to the American Institute for Cancer Research, it is virtually impossible to change the environment of cells in the human body to prevent cancer by changing what you eat and drink.
Apple cider vinegar for hair
Those whose hair becomes rough, split, hair fall can apply this apple cider vinegar after shampooing. Because using it regularly on the hair will promote new hair growth and remove roughness. Vinegar can also be used for scalp itchiness and all these cases.
Apple cider vinegar can be used even if the hair loses its luster. After shampooing, mix a little apple cider vinegar with a little water and wash your hair thoroughly. Apple cider vinegar is very effective as a natural toner. Its acidic content regulates the pH level of the skin as well as shrinks the follicles.
Apple cider vinegar for skin
Apple cider vinegar sloughs off dead skin cells, balances the skin’s pH, helps brighten the skin and reduces bacterial growth on the face. Due to various bacteria infections on the skin, the incidence of acne increases. However, this type of vinegar contains high levels of acidic acid, which reduces acne breakouts.
The anti-inflammatory properties in vinegar provide cooling sensation to the skin. Also, the acetic acid in vinegar softens the skin and helps reduce any blemishes from within. Apple acts as a skin pathogen (skin problem solver) and removes unnecessary dirt and excess oil from the skin.
Apple cider vinegar is rich in antioxidants. And, foods rich in antioxidants protect our skin from oxidative damage. This in turn keeps our cells healthy and helps reduce oxidative cell damage.
Vinegar has antimicrobial and antioxidant properties that provide benefits in wound care as well as bacteria and fungal infections. There is evidence to support its use in the treatment of pruritus, head lice removal, and striae gravidarum. Although generally safe, improper use can cause skin damage.↗️
Apple cider vinegar side effects
- Apple cider vinegar their acidity, excessive consumption of vinegar drinks can cause damage to the gastrointestinal tract and it can irritate your throat.
- Drinking too much apple cider vinegar can upset your teeth, stomach. Vinegar is a ‘strong caustic substance’, which can cause a sore throat or difficulty swallowing when consumed for a long time, the researchers said.
- “Apple cider vinegar is acidic, which can be harmful to tooth enamel,” says Dr. Gillaspie.
- Long term consumption of apple cider vinegar is harmful. This can lead to increased bone loss. Studies have shown that long term consumption of apple cider vinegar can leach minerals from bones.
10 thoughts on “Apple Cider Vinegar Benefits for Men & Women And More”
Please provide me with more details on the topic
Thank you for your post. I really enjoyed reading it, especially because it addressed my issue. It helped me a lot and I hope it will also help others.
Thank you for writing this post. I like the subject too.
Thank you for sharing this article with me. It helped me a lot and I love it.
Thanks for your help and for writing this post. It’s been great.
I want to thank you for your assistance and this post. It’s been great.
Your articles are extremely helpful to me. Please provide more information!
Thank you for writing this article. I appreciate the subject too.
I really appreciate your help
I want to thank you for your assistance and this post. It’s been great.